We are adding to our team in beautiful Newport Beach!
The Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FRONT DESK) - SARES REGIS CORPORATE OFFICE/NEWPORT BEACH, CA
**DAYS/HOURS REQUIRED: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 8AM TO 5PM**
SRG is seeking an administrative/front desk professional to perform routine clerical, secretarial and administrative work in addition to providing receptionist services that include answering a central phone system, directing calls and greeting visitors.
Some duties include but aren't limited to:
- Answers central telephone system, responds to inquiries from callers and directs calls accordingly
- Receives guests and scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate person or area
- Manages conference room schedule; monitors reservations to ensure no conflicts; assists in preparing room for guests
- Manages parking validation program and various ongoing contracted services provided to the office
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Inputs invoices in Nexus on a timely basis
- Assists with administrative duties; composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material, inputs data. May transcribe from voice recordings.
- Manages off-site file system including coordination of pick up/delivery of storage items and shred bins
- Ensures kitchen and office supply areas are stocked daily
- Assists with employee relations events
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of administrative experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft 360 Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment regarding when to put a call through, when to find someone, when to interrupt a meeting, when to redirect a call to someone else on the team, etc.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Professional appearance at all times
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.