We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 17,675 apartment units!
OPPORTUNITY: PORTER - IRVINE, CA
*DAYS REQUIRED: FRIDAY THROUGH TUESDAY 9AM TO 6PM*
The SRG is seeking a Porter for our beautiful, new 520-unit The Royce community. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Cleans and performs general housekeeping and/or grounds clean-up duties.
- Keeps sidewalks clear of trash, debris, snow and ice.
- Reports potential safety risk or repair concerns to the supervisor.
- Must have excellent customer service skills at all times.
- High school or GED equivalent preferred; at least two months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to understand cleaning solution or equipment labels and use as instructed.
- Ability to apply common sense in matters of safety and understand simple instructions.
- Can understand cleaning solution labels and use as instructed.
- Able to work weekends and/or overtime if approved and required.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, 401K match, rental discounts and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.