Brand new property in the Park Place Center!
Sares Regis Group of Newport Beach, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 25 million square feet of office and industrial space and 20,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - IRVINE, CA (520-UNIT LEASE UP!)
**DAYS/HOURS REQUIRED: THURSDAY THROUGH MONDAY 9AM-6PM **
The SRG is seeking an experienced maintenance professional for our beautiful 520-unit The Royce community. This exciting new apartment community in Irvine has strengths like no other and an incredible location with proximity to work, shopping, and dining, literally just steps from a resident’s door. It allows the sophisticated, professional, and accomplished target market an easy way to have it all without compromising a single thing. The Royce is situated in Park Place Center at the corner of Michelson and Carlson, just east of Jamboree. The 405 Freeway is around the corner from the community and John Wayne Airport is within one mile, providing convenient accessibility to everywhere. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry!
Duties include but aren't limited to:
• Works in turnover and renovation units, as well as responds to maintenance service requests.
• Works on external, as well as internal repairs which may include, but is not limited to, drywall repairs, painting, fence and gate repairs, plumbing installation or repairs, appliance repairs, boilers and HVAC systems, and common area clean-up.
• Participates in emergency and after hours coverage based on the established schedule or as required.
• Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill, and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
• Fabricates and repairs cabinets, counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Maintains or assists in maintaining inventory and prepares related paperwork.
• Keeps storage facilities and equipment in an orderly, working condition.
• Must have experience in all trades (electrical, plumbing, drywall, paint, appliances, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge and skill in performing quality work; able to use required tools and machinery; professional interaction with co-workers, residents and vendors; knowledge and continued education of OSHA requirements; knowledge of MSDS requirements appropriate to the scope of work.
• Ability to read and interpret service orders and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• High school diploma or GED, technical school, or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Rotating on-call required
• Excellent customer service skills a must!
• HVAC/CPO certifications preferred
• Ability to work weekends required.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.